We believe that close communication with our clients is the main key to success.
That is why we assign a dedicated project manager to each of our clients. It gives serious focus to the job in hand, whilst ensuring that the initial fact finding and subsequent creative stages run as smoothly as possible.
The entire Alert team is committed to the following:
1. To have a polite and respectful approach to business relationships.
2. To keep confidential any information disclosed by our clients.
3. To offer advice targeted to the circumstances of the client.
4. To provide accurate information about the capabilities and limitations of the software and services to be supplied.
5. To proactively make the client aware of their obligations with regard to the successful completion of the project.
6. To advise clients on accessibility issues with regard to web standards.
7. To keep the client informed of the progress in dealing with support requests, especially when delays are expected.
8. To ensure that clients have been adequately trained to operate the software provided.
9. To present realistic initial cost and disclose any related ongoing costs.
10. To agree realistic deadlines for the project.
11. To advise the client immediately if there is a risk of such deadlines not being met.
The most important thing of all, however, is our commitment to deliver best-value services and solutions to all of our clients.